Marlin Demo and Display model.
Pedal Fishing 2018 display’s kayaks. There is ONE DEMO boat, at present
Shipping is not included at this price, pickup free
The Eddy-Gear Marlin is an exceptionally affordable sit-on-top fishing kayak packed to the gills with fishing features and complete with the included pedal drive system. The Pilot Drive is performance-engineered to achieve the perfect balance of simplicity and ingenuity and is ergonomically optimized for all-day hands-free kayak fishing.
Hands-free fishing just got better with the Eddy-Gear Marlin Kayak. The Eddy-Gear Marlin has the same fast, stable hull as the Stingray Series, plus a large rudder for quick maneuverability. The seat can be quickly adjusted forward or backward and still have plenty of room behind the seat for tackle boxes. The open bow trunk is perfect for fish bags, PFD storage, and “T” groove track mounting rails located on each side gunnels, so customizing the Marlin is a cinch.
Dive in feet first with the Eddy-Gear Marlin Pedal Kayak. The Marlin Pedal features an advanced drive system that makes for a fresh new kayaking experience. The Marlin is fun, zippy, stable and has turn-on-a-dime performance. The pedal is capable of reaching 5-6 MPH with an impressive 10 :1 gear ratio for efficient pedaling. It mounts into the Marlin in seconds and in shallow water it can tip up to its docking position in an instant.
- Trigonal Storage Bow Hatch
- 2 Round Sealed Hatches
- Removable Pedal Drive System with Rudder system
- 3 Flush mounted rod holders
- Stadium Seat
- 8 scupper holes with scupper plugs included
- Stern Storage than bungee
- 8 “D” Ring anchor points
EVEN MORE AMAZING FEATURES!
- The Eddy-Gear Marlin specially-designed hull combines the perfect balance of smooth pedal stroke speed and stability
- Pedal drive hits an impressive 5-6MPH with a 10+:1 gear ratio for efficient pedaling; weedless power prop delivers maximum torque. The pedal drive mounts in seconds and in shallow water it can tip up to its docking position in an instant.
- Rudder control is conveniently positioned for fast, easy steering
- Polyethylene hull stands up to tough aquatic environments, offers high value and cleans up in a flash
- Roomy front hatch stores gear; large capacity tank well with bungee is sized for a cooler or tackle boxes
- Scupper drain holes keep kayak from taking on water.
- Features the adjustable pedal with zero draft adjust-ability
- Stadium Seats allows for fore and aft adjustment
- Includes bow storage and stern tank well storage
- Groove Track Accessory Mounts provide almost limitless customizing options
- Open Bow Storage is perfect for storing PFDs or other accessories and perfectly fits fishing bags.
FISHING PACKAGE INCLUDES
- Marlin Kayak
- 3 Flush Mount Rod Holders
- Adjustable Rod Holder
- Installed Metal Rudder Kit
- Steering cables
- 8 Scupper Plugs
- Paddle Leash
Depth: 14.25″ + drive
Capacity: 550 pounds
Weight: 77 pounds plus drive
Paddlers: 1 person
Material: Rotomolded single piece polyethylene